Time has gone by so fast. I'm down to the final weeks of my pregnancy. I'm nearly 38 weeks pregnant. I can hardly believe she will be here so soon. I'm getting really excited. I had an ultrasound today and got a couple good pictures of her face. She's pretty squished but I still think she looks adorable.
According to the ultrasound, she weights 5 lbs 7 oz. She's a little small, but I'm okay with that. She can get cute and fat when she is born. The tech also said that she has some hair which is interesting because Barjona and I were both pretty bald as babies.
Honestly I love being pregnant. Everything has gone really well and I love feeling her move around inside me. I look forward to being a mom and I know that although I won't be perfect, I will always strive to be what she needs. Somehow I think that will be enough.
Welcome baby Caia
9 years ago

1 comment:
Okay, I really need your address so I can send you something for baby Emma. I'm so excited for you, good luck.
Post a Comment