I have begun to spend a lot more time in my closet. I struggle to find clothes that don't make me look fat. . . but I guess that is part of the process. My sister let me barrow this maternity shirt and is encouraging me to flaunt my baby bump. . . so here it is. I'm excited and have recently started to feel my baby move. It is so amazing and weird to feel my baby kick me.
This week I get to find out if it is a boy or girl and I can hardly wait. I go in on Christmas Eve for my ultrasound. I really don't have a preference. I just want a healthy baby but I can't wait to know whether I should look at pink or blue baby clothes.

1 comment:
Oh my!! That is all so exciting! I cannot believe soon you are going to have your own beautiful baby girl! Congratulations, I am so excited for you two. :)
Post a Comment